Hey Hey Hey,
For my first post, I want to talk about how to stop comparing yourself to other people or in my case to other women on Instagram lol and how to have more confidence in your work, business, dreams, and in yourself.
I decided to become an entrepreneur about 5 years ago and it been a hell of a ride. To me being an entrepreneur is more that owning a business or calling yourself boss. It’s about personal growth and development as human being guys.
How can a 20 something-year-old who hate waking up early, reading books, and setting goals ever run her very own business? You can’t.
You simply have to grow and develop who you are and the way you think.
Anyways back to the tips that I have for you guys and gals. These are 5 things that I personally use when I’m feeling low, discourage or when I’m spending way too much time on the gram hating on other people.
These worked for me, it may not work for you but what the heck give them a try and tell me how you feel about it later.
So here we go:
1. Disconnect from social media – Give yourself a social media break.
Social media can be a great place to grow your business brand, make new friends and connect with people all over the world. But sometimes we need a break from all the aesthetically pleasing, perfect bodies, very successful lives that we consistently see on the gram.
- Give yourself 1 week or 2 weeks to clear your mind and reevaluate your dreams and goals.
2. Focus on your goals – Have a vision.
- Create a vision board or if you have one already, update it!
- Write down some new goals.
- Rember your WHY. Why are you doing this? Who are you doing this for? Could be to provide for your family or gain financial freedom, Whatever it is, take some time to reflect on why you’re doing what you are.
- Write down all the small things you’ve accomplished in the past and put them somewhere that you can see them every day to remind yourself that you’re awesome.
3. Be Confident
- Stop caring what people think about you.
- Believe in your work and yourself.
- Step out your confront zone.
4. Celebrate other women – Be the change you want to see in others.
- Like those photos
- Comment something real and sweet.
- Give off good energy and it’ll come back your way.
5. Allow yourself to feel those emotions.
- Remember that it’s okay to feel insecure or sad when you see others where you want to be. IT’S NORMAL!
- Acknolgewed your feelings don’t push it to side or sweep it under the rug.
So that is it guys those are five things that I do to pick myself up when days seem too dark
I hope that I helped you in a positive way and that this message was a small highlight of your day.
I know that this is a very simple method to feel better but I hope that you guys do try these out and if you do please leave me a comment and let me know what you think about them.